Commerical Product Specialist
As the commercial product Specialist, You will play a vital role in our commercial team driving the
commerciality and “wowness” of our product range. You will be responsible for our range
presentation on our website and play a key role in the continuous development of our product range
You will have a extensive knowledge of our range and our customer base. You will have a proactive
approach, a great eye, creative flair and a meticulous attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team within an inherently creative and passionate
organisation. The right candidate will have the opportunity to make a real impact in our sales
• Create content and manage the product website to generate demand for the product and
ensure the range is relevant and easy to buy.
• Create content for NEW, seasonal, and themed products that can be used in various
• Optimise Content on the website to reflect current market and product trends.
• Analyze web traffic to develop continued sales development.
• Work with the product manager and concept team to improve and develop existing
and new themes.
• Work with the concept team to curate compelling themes and functions in all
• Extensively research new product ideas and market trends to form part of new
product brief requests and concepts.
• Input and maintain competitor information and share with the organisation.
• Excellent knowledge of the product range
• Personable with excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• A curious and creative thinker
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to analyze data and trends to identify and validate customer needs, pain points and
• Ability to analyses feedback and create actions.
• Experience in content production
• Experience in copywriting and editing.
• Working knowledge of MS office, photo and editing software
22 Days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days leave over 3 years)
An additional Paid days leave on your Birthday
2 paid breaks per day (in addition to unpaid lunchbreak)
Company Pension Scheme
Excellent Kitchen facilities and break out area
Annual team events, including Family & Friends day, and Staff Party
Borrowing of props and décor for your own personal special occasions
Free Parking on Site
Negotiable, Dependant on Experience.