Project Manager (Product)
JOIN THE FAMILY
EVERYTHING WE DO IS DESIGNED TO CREATE MOMENTS OF WOW
Established for over 20 years, EPH Creative is one of the UK’s leading event & theming suppliers. We work with an ever-growing & impressive range of clients from well-known TV Shows, to Visitor Attractions, Corporate Clients, Weddings and Private Parties. We supply props and theming to over 2,000 events & bespoke projects each year.
Our headquarters near Wetherby house an Aladdin’s cave of props, furniture and theming, and our State of the Art Scenic Production facility is one of the largest in the UK. As a result of expansion we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our Projects team and manage the successful delivery & implementation of our rental products.
As Project Manager you would take full ownership of a number of assigned projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, and in budget. You’ll often be working to very short timescales, so projects can be pressured.
You will be experienced at managing multiple project streams with confidence, able to adapt and respond to changes with ease. You are an excellent communicator, able to coordinate and negotiate with all stakeholders to ensure project (product) success.
You are a resourceful practical thinker, you love to be organised, and like to know every detail. You are a proactive and energetic team player, supportive of your co-workers and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and suppliers alike.
You are calm under pressure, able to juggle multiple priorities and make decisions confidently.
You’ll manage our product build projects from cost through to manufacture. At cost stage you’ll liase with our Commercial (Product) and Production Design departments to progress approved concepts, and designs, and oversee all costing to provide a viable solution for the department. You’ll develop the briefing to our Production department, or 3rd Party Suppliers, place orders and take overall responsibility for the build information. Through the projects you’ll track the progress- ensuring the brief is met, adapt and respond to any changes and take overall responsibility for quality, brief satisfaction and efficiency.
• Manage assigned projects with care and attention to detail – ensuring full ownership
• Oversee project costing, ensuring suggested solutions meet the brief, and are practical
• Maintain all systems and keep them up to date- including projects and production build tickets.
• Overall responsibility for the profitability of all projects assigned to you
• Collaborate and share workload in the Projects team to assist colleagues
• Excellent Organisation
• Self motivated & Proactive
• Reliable and responsible
• Confident Communicator
• Multi-tasker and able to prioritise
You are enthusiastic about what we do, and excited to help contribute to the development of the department.
Hours of work
Usual office hours are 8am – 4.30 or 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. We are looking for part time or full time applicants who are interested in this role -minimum 4 days a week, 30-40hrs.
We recognise that our people are at the heart of our success, and we strive to create an engaging and collaborative working environment, where every team member feels valued.
• 22 Days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days leave over 3 years)
• An additional Paid days leave on your Birthday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Excellent Kitchen facilities and break-out area
• Annual team events, including Family & Friends day, and Staff Party
• Borrowing of props and décor for your own personal special occasions
• Free Parking on Site
£25,000 - £30,000